Join the top-rated 55+ Mountain Meadows retirement community by renting a single family, one-level cottage with deck overlooking a beautiful year-round pond and park. With plenty of room for living comfortably, this home has 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a large 2-car garage. New hardwood floors. Rent includes association dues and a meal allowance at the clubhouse dining room. Utilities not included. Full use of Mountain Meadows facilities, including Gym and Pool, and its educational and cultural enrichment programs. If you want the experience of living in an owner-governed retirement community, this is ideal. One year lease preferred.
Community benefits for all residents provided through the Mountain Meadows Owners Association:
- Four-acre Madeline Hill Park
- Kitchen Creek Community Garden
- Yard Care
- Scheduled Activities and Outings
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Fitness Center with exercise pool, hot tub, exercise machines, training circuit, classes, personal trainer
- Access to Extended Services on ala Carte Basis including home repair, housekeeping, handyman services, coordination of homemaker and case management services, massage, available at additional cost.